Vandalism Damage and Harmful Waste
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
(Sewage, Bloodborne Pathogens, etc.)
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
SERVPRO of Fayette County
"Like it never even happened."
Tracie "Dusty" Nichols
1211 Avon Dr.