Many of the older buildings in the Fayette County area have a distinct smell. People may say that they smell musty or old material. One way to freshen up the place is to have some deodorization done by SERVPRO of Fayette County.
We use state of the art equipment to clean the air within your building. Depending on the odor we have a few techniques that we could use.
- Thermal fogging is a technique which helps penetrate deeply into building materials.
- An ozone machine is used to help add a fresh smell to odors that seem to linger such as smoke.
- Old fashioned deep cleaning of walls should not be overlooked.
- Carpet cleaning, using hot water extraction to remove deep and hard to remove soils.
- Adding to any of the above methods is that of heating, ventilation and air conditioning cleaning (HVAC). Getting the air ducts clean will definitely freshen any building, no matter the age.
Tracie "Dusty" Nichols