Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you have an issue in your home that is an emergency due to a fire or water damage, you don't always know what to do. That's the time to call SERVPRO for help. With SERVPRO you have the comfort of knowing that we have a Service Response Guideline called 1-4-8. 1: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service. 4: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. 8: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to you by a SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (724) 628-3022
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fayette County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.