Water Damage File Process
Water Damage Job File Process
To maintain consistency on each job, SERVPRO Franchise Professional utilize a system known as the Job File Process. An individual file is maintained for each job and serves as a detailed record of the events of each job. The job file forms include:
- SERVPRO First Notice of Loss (FNOL)
- SERVPRO Authorization to Perform.
- SERVPRO Customer Information Form - Water Damage.
- SERVPRO Water Damage Emergency Services Report.
- SERVPRO Water Damage, Equipment Validation and Drying Report.
- SERVPRO Certification of Satisfaction.
If you have a water damage in your Professional Commercial building call SERVPRO of Fayette County and our SERVPRO Franchise Professionals will be out quickly to assist you with what ever type of water damage you have.
Like it never even happened.